1. Open Ear design ensures your ears remain completely open to ambient sounds for maximum situational awareness during long time wear and outdoor running,cycling and driving,in case of any danger.
2. Bone conduction headphones works by vibrations, sound transmit via cheekbone to your cochleas, which avoids hearing impairment comparing to tranditional in-ear earphones.
3. The Obuzoo wireless earphones are lightweight(Net Weight: 37g) and they will not fall off even in strenuous exercise.
4.Sport Bone Conduction Headphones for Hearing Aid with Non-in-Ear Design，It is High-Tech and Stylish
Whats in the box ?
1 x Bone conduction headphone
1 x Sport armband bag
1 x headphone storage bag
1 x USB Charging Cable
1 x User Manual
2 x Earplugs USER
1. Charging Use the Micro USB charging cable (package included) to charge the headphone. Red LED means " charging" , Blue LED means " charged completely"
2. Turn on/off Long press the power button for 3 secs, you will hear voice prompt "Power on, ready to pair", press again for 3 secs the headphone will turn off, voice prompt - "Power off".
3. Pairing and connection While you hear the voice prompt "ready to pair". Enable your Bluetooth in your device and find the device named "Z8" and click it to connect the Bluetooth headphone. After connected you will hear "Paired".
4. Basic operations Single press the MFB on the left ear to pause songs and press again to re-play songs. Single press the MFB to answer phone calls when there are coming calls. Press again to end calls. Long press (2 sec) to reject calls. Single press the vol +/- to volume up or volume down. Long press (2 sec) the vol +/- to skip forward or backward songs.
Bluetooth version: 5.0CSR
Charging time: 2 hrs
Play time: 5 hrs
Max Standby time: 7 days
Battery capacity: 200 mAh
Transmission range: 33 ft